The Law Friends Society is a professional training provider of CPD lectures , conferences and video seminars for Solicitors, Barristers and their support teams who work in social welfare law
- We provide high calibre Solicitor and Barrister CPD professional training conferences and video seminar training
- Our seminars are designed and produced by Solicitors and Barristers who understand training needs working together to produce simple, modern, brilliant continuing competence courses
- We cover all essential updates all year round in criminal defence, civil litigation, custody suite , human rights , immigration, family , financial crime and fraud and social housing
- We believe that the modern social welfare lawyer must understand and be up to date with the overlap areas of all the subjects we provide and so we give access to all subject areas , not just one , at no extra cost
- Our unbeatable costings and our very high feedback scores make us an attractive niche and bespoke CPD provider wherever you are located
- Our organisation is an accolade to the legal friendships we have made along the way during our relentless committed work for those less advantaged than ourselves
Our organisation seeks to empower our members by training, and socialising together, across the boundaries which need to separate us no further.
Our high calibre conferences and imaginative video seminars are designed to train delegates to the very highest standards with a varied selection of essential cross-boundary legal updates keeping the industry up to date and essentially on point.
Our conferences in Manchester, Birmingham and London are presented by the very best Solicitors, Barristers, experts and QCs in the country. Our delegates regularly give 100% feedback scores reflecting the popularity of our events.
Our training focuses on new law, updates, toolkits, procedures, strategies, summaries, practical tactics, advocacy and case management tips with the sharpest academic focus from the most experienced people in their relevant field covering the complete spectrum of topics.
We provide excellent networking parties in peachy locations , informal get togethers too. We are a support network for each other and our organisations.
We regularly give substantial donations to quasi legal and homeless organisations as demonstrated in our archive pages and so far have donated about £20,000 to good causes.
We are called the Law Friends Society and we would like you to be a part of our national network and share in our commitment to providing an ethical platform for those who defend and provide advocacy in social welfare law.
Thank you for supporting us