In response to excellent feedback from our 2017 conferences, our delegates requested that we provide a practical and procedural all-encompassing programme for 2018, so we did!
Also this was an opportunity for ex criminal defence human rights barrister Nikki Alderson to host a stall on coaching for female lawyers.
With the insight and expertise of criminal defence police station advice experts ,solicitors and barristers from the multi agency platform who took part we gave a panoramic update with Joel Bennathan QC of Doughty Street Chambers providing a tremendously well received finale to an excellent day .
|Twenty Do’s + Don’ts at the Police Station||Steve Kennedy||Law Friends|
|Police Station /PACE/ Mags Update/WICL||Helen White||Howells LLP/WICL|
|Drug Law Review and Defences||Sarah Morley||Keith Borer|
|Youth and Crown Court Update||Abigail Bright||Doughty Street Chambers|
|Full Legislation Update||Chris Sykes||Doughty Street Chambers|
|Full Sentencing Update||Joel Bennathan QC||Doughty Street Chambers|
- As always a first class conference. 100%Edward Preston Edward Fail Bradshaw Waterson / Solicitor
- Yet again an insightful engaging lecture covering areas much needed and of most interest. 100%Rachel Ottley Taylor Street / Solicitor Advocate
- All fabulous. Thank you very much. 100%Jo Barun Kaim Todner / Solicitor
- Excellent conference. Value for money. 100%Madeleine Priestley Bishop and Light / Director
- Well structured, informative and useful. 100%Michael Carol Michael Carol and Co. / Principal
- Excellent venue and high calibre speakers-well done. 100%Derek Hayward Sole Practitioner