Manchester Conference Centre
Friday 1 May 2015
Manchester ! The beating heart of the North ! And the next conference on our national tour with Mark George QC , Nina Grahame QC and the criminal defence team at Garden Court North Chambers . We attracted 300 Solicitors to this event.
In collaboration with Garden Court North Chambers. Sponsored by Forensic Equity. Fundraising for St Mungo’s homeless persons outreach team
HIGH SPEC COURSE – HIGH CALIBRE CONTENT – UNBEATABLE VALUE
We took our national tour to the beating heart of the North, Manchester ,with our all new lecture program for Spring 2015 with strong content choice and esteemed speakers, experts and guests.
- Essential Magistrates Court Skills Update – Richard Brigden GCN
- Sentencing and Defences Update – Clare Ashcroft GCN
- Disclosure, Discriminatory Effect, Vulnerable Witness – Nina Grahame GCN
- Directions. Getting it Right First Time – Matt Stanbury GCN
- Criminal Behaviour Orders (Injunctions) – GCN Civil Team
- Please adjust your sets: Forensic Evidence is not, Black and White, it is Coloured by Opinion. Fingerprint Evidence Identification, Drug Valuations, Drugs Legislation, Drugs on Money – David Goodwin and Anne Franc, Senior Forensic Scientists from Forensic Equity
- New Law. Legislation Update 2014 – 2016 – Guest speaker
- Unity Within The Profession, General Election Special – Mark George QC plus guest