Garden Court North Chambers are second to none when it comes to ethics and commitment and it was a real pleasure to present a series of conferences with them across the North of England on our UK tour with Mark George QC, Nina Grahame QC and the rest of the crime team giving full support.
Also Forensic Equity gave an excellent series of talks on criminal case forensics and our favourite charity, The Howard League, presented on Sentencing.
- 109 Delegates in 2016 gave our conferences a feedback score of 100%
- 426 Delegates in 2016 gave our conferences a feedback score above 80%
- Welcome – Steve Kennedy Duty Solicitor, CLFS
- A Practical Sentencing Tool Kit – Dr Laura Janes, Howard League for Penal Reform
- Legal Aid – Siobhan Taylor Ward, Young Legal Aid Lawyer
- People Trafficking Laws – Richard Brigden, Barrister, Garden Court North
- Sexual Offences Update (Post Ched Evans) – Matthew Stanbury, Barrister, Garden Court North
- Investigatory Powers Act 2016: Rudd’s Radar – Andrew Fitzpatrick, Barrister, Garden Court North
- Forensics in cases of Serious Crime – From the scene, to subsequent evidence recovery, to the location of the defendant at the material time – Senior Scientists from Forensic Equity, Sara Short, Philip Boyce and Nicola Haigh
- Legislation Update – Nicky Hall, HCA, Clifford Johnston Solicitors
- Unity Within the Profession – Guest Speakers, TBC